20060720

you are a big bad boo.

I'm SICK, SICK!!!! AGAIN....! Sigh, a bad thoart and a runny nose. Someone, CURE ME!! I can't have chocolates and chips! It's killing my CRAVINGS FOR TEEEEBITS(tidbits). Hahahas. My mind's malfunctioning.
Sorry if I..
-pissed you off.
-said something mean about you.
-made fun of you.
-laugh loudly about your flaws.
-screamed and yell at you.
-disturbed you.
MY APOLOGIES! I'm so so so so sorry.
So please, do not, and I mean it, DO NOT IRRITATE ME. Because I'm SICK, TIRED, AND MOODY.
Oh well, you can always choose to ignore me, but please don't under estimate the wrath of Jolene Tan.

Hmm, tomorrow and Saturday should be busy days eh? Tomorrow, tomorrow.. Economics Tutorial, project meeting, Tanya's concert(hahaha, she's coming to TP to sing for the kids! :D) and lastly BAND. Hmm, yea!
Saturday.. Should be meeting Olivia for awhile.. And I'm going down to meet my friends to go to Yani's band concert at SCH. HOO~ Yup..

Alright, I have to end this, I need to complete my POM group evaluation crap now! CIAO! Update soon! LOVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home